Wednesday 6 October 2010

Back on Track

Pretty sure no one reads this, but here I am. I figure with all I'm trying to figure out with My oldest daughter's GCN and food allergies, the little one doing an elimination diet and looking wheat allergic or gluten intolerant at this point and the one in the middle looking at speech therapy I have stuff to get off my chest. And then there is trying to really root a WAHM business.
If anyone ever needs a baby gift, please let me know... I craft lovely cuddly fleece things perfect for the whole family to snuggle.
The to-do list is LOOOONG this week. And the little sewing projects that are in the Que still sit due to the disorganized craft room. But I'm working on it. And it WILL get done. And everyone will get what they ordered. I promise. So many of the things are for my kids and I hate making them wait, but paying customers have to come first.... it's hard, but I WANT to do this. AND to succeed.
I guess this is it for now..... see you next time!

No comments: