Tuesday 19 October 2010

Overwhelmed

I feel like I have so many things I want to accomplish, and so many things that need doing!
This week we are starting a Life Group which is a small study group of couples who want to build their marriages while building relationships with other couples.
I have a big order of Snugs items for Made By Moms to get made and shipped, a private order form a neighbor who saw my stuff at a yard sale, the craft room to finish organizing in order to make the orders easier to fill. I've also been asked to blog about dealing with food allergies for Made By Moms website. And of course, looking to set up a Snugs website still. Phew!
My girls are busy this week too.... The Bug (oldest) had a Sparks thing the whole family had to go to tonight, and she has Thursday and Friday off school this week, The Goob and The Bug both have the dentist tomorrow and the life group starts tomorrow and the Goob has Gymnastics on Thursday. Poor baby boy gets dragged everywhere!
I know most of this stuff is weekly but somehow this week I feel like there is more to do than there is week to do it in.... but, you eat an elephant one bite at a time so here we go >>>>>>

No comments: